Infrasafe provides the skills and practical experience to advise on all aspects of crowd management, event planning, traffic management and security for your event. Our team has extensive experience in crowd management, working with major private organisations and local authorities on high profile projects from local one day events to international entertainment shows.
Our services include:
- Planning and consultation with local authorities and stakeholders
- Management meeting attendance and support
- Working closely with the police, ambulance service and other public authorities
- Traffic control management
- Hire and sale of traffic equipment and pedestrian barriers (link?)
- Dealing with the public and handling cash
- Car park stewarding
We understand that each event and client brief is different and tailor our services to meet your exact event management requirements. All events are managed to the highest possible safety standards. For traffic related projects, we can provide a team of Sector Scheme 12A, B and C qualified operatives using modern vehicles and equipment.
For all of your event management requirements, please contact us or get in touch with Brian Cairns at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 499 0024.