For further information on rail safety training or if you have a specific training requirement which is not included in the Training section, please contact Darren Backhouse at email@example.com or on 0191 499 0024.
Duration of course: 3 Days
Maximum no. of Candidates: 8 (Minimum 3)
The aim of this course is to provide candidates/delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake Safe Work Leader duties in line with the new SWL 1 competence now required to work on Network Rail’s infrastructure
Upon successful completion of this conversion course candidates will be able to:
- Break down the role of SWL1
- Explain accountability and Responsibility
- Understand and describe Non-Technical Skills associated with the Role
- Understand and identify Human Factors
- Explain the communication skills required by an SWL1
- Prepare and deliver successfully briefings associated with the role of SWL1
- Identify risks and hazards
- Understand and describe control measures associated with identified hazards and risks
- Describe and explain Health and Well-being risks to work group members
- Understand and Describe Health and Well-being management measures
- Explain and employ Safe work processes including SSOW methods
- How to create SSOW Packs in line with the new instructions
• Following successful completion of the course Infrasafe will register your certification with Sentinel
• Re-certification is required every two years and consists of a three day classroom based course and assessment
Our modern training centre in Blaydon, Tyne & Wear or we can arrange training at a location to suit your needs
See objectives section above
Following successful completion of the course Infrasafe UK Training will register the new certification with Sentinel.
At this stage there is no news in regards to recertification requirements.
Railsafe House, Whiteley Road, Blaydon, Tyne & Wear NE21 5NJ
See objectives section above.