For further information on rail safety training or if you have a specific training requirement which is not included in the Training section, please contact Darren Backhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 499 0024.
Duration of course: 1 Day
Maximum no. of Candidates: 8
This course is intended for candidates who currently act as Handsignallers on Network Rail’s infrastructure and wish to be re-certificated
Upon successful completion of the course candidates will be able to:
• Continue to carry out Handsignaller’s duties competently in accordance with the Rule Book and industry standards
• Following successful completion of the course Railsafe Training will register your certification with the NCCA
• Re-certification is required every two years and consists of a one day classroom based course and assessment
Our modern training centre in Gateshead or we can arrange training at a location to suit your needs
• The need for re-certification
• Course workbook
• Workbook review and further training
• Theory practical and Verbal assessments.