For further information on rail safety training or if you have a specific training requirement which is not included in the Training section, please contact Darren Backhouse at email@example.com or on 0191 499 0024.
Duration of course: 3 Days
Maximum no. of Candidates: 6
This course is intended for candidates who currently act as Senior Person In Charge Of Possession (SPICOP) on Network Rail’s infrastructure and wish to be re-certificated.
Upon successful completion of the course candidates will be able to:
• Continue to carry out SPICOP’s duties competently in accordance with the Rule Book and industry standards
• Following successful completion of the course Railsafe Training will register your certification with the NCCA
• Re-certification is required every two years and consists of a two day classroom based course and assessment
Our modern training centre in Gateshead or we can arrange training at a location to suit your needs
• The need for Recertification
• Course workbook
• Course Workbook review and further training
• Planning and processing the possession
• Theory, Practical and Verbal assessments
• Feedback and Post Course Objectives