Infrasafe provides the full range of track safety on-site railway workplace assessments that are an integral requirement for personnel working on Network Rail’s railway infrastructure. Workplace assessments provide a continuing appraisal of an individual’s competence to work on the railway. Assessments can only be undertaken by Network Rail approved assessors and our experienced team will work with you to plan the programme which best meets your operational needs.
Dependant on the competency, we can provide group assessments – hence reducing cost further. We provide full documentation and feedback, and can also provide a broader management service if required. This can include managing and planning your assessments when there is not sufficient resource to handle this internally. This ensures all programme deadlines are met and avoids unnecessary and costly re-training.
We provide workplace assessments for the following track safety competencies:
- Individual Working Alone (IWA)
- Controller of Site Safety (COSS)
- Protection Controller (PC)
- Engineering Supervisor (ES)
- Person in Charge of Possession (PICOP)
- Senior Person in Charge of Possession (SPICOP)
- AC Nominated Person/ AC Authorised Person
- Safe System of Work Planner (SSOWP)
For all of your workplace assessment requirements, please contact Liz Snaith at email@example.com or on 0191 499 0024.