Website Usage Terms
The terms 'Infrasafe UK Ltd', 'Infrasafe Ltd', 'Infrasafe UK', 'Infrasafe' or 'us' or 'we' refer to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Infrasafe UK Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Infrasafe UK Limited (Infrasafe) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Infrasafe. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Infrasafe takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions of Registering as a Customer with Infrasafe UK Ltd
Fill out any relevant terms and conditions pertaining to registering with Infrasafe, including protection of login credentials, what to do if those credentials are lost or stolen, account management, what to do if they wish to remove themselves from a mailing list, and what to do if they think they are receiving suspicious email communications from Infrasafe.
Terms and Conditions of Infrasafe UK Ltd Course Bookings & Attendance
‘Training’ means all training courses and assessments carried out by Infrasafe UK Ltd whether on site, at customer’s premises or at Infrasafe UK Ltd’s premises.
‘Course’ means all training courses and site and classroom assessments.
Application of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made by separate and specific documented agreement made with Infrasafe.
These terms and conditions may only be varied by separate and specific documented agreement made with Infrasafe.
All training is booked at Infrasafe UK Ltd’s discretion. Infrasafe UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept booking for training.
Payment for Training
Once a course has been booked and confirmed Infrasafe UK Ltd requires payment in advance of the course unless special arrangements are specifically agreed in writing by Infrasafe UK Ltd when payment terms of 30 days must be adhered to. If payment is not received prior to the course the candidate will not be allowed to start the training and customer will be invoiced for the full course.
Cancellation and Transfer of Booking
All Amendments to bookings that have been confirmed must be made in writing. Fax and Email are acceptable.
Infrasafe UK Ltd will make the following charges for all cancellations made after booking has been confirmed:
Cancellations more than 20 days prior to the course No Charge
Cancellations between 20 and 2 days prior to the course 50% of fee
Cancellations less than 2 days prior to the course 100% of fee
Failure to Provide Documentation
The requirements for documentation that must be provided by the customer before training can start are detailed in the booking confirmation letters. If the customer fails to provide the necessary documentation when it is required Infrasafe UK Ltd will not allow the candidate to start the training and will charge the customer the full cost of the course.
On Site Assessments
It is the responsibility of the client (i.e. the sponsor company) to ensure that a suitable replacement competent person is available should the assessment decision be deemed ‘not competent’ or ‘not yet competent.’
Cancellation of Training Courses
Infrasafe UK Ltd will endeavour to provide all booked training but due to unforeseen events it may be necessary to re-schedule or cancel a particular training course. In such cases, Infrasafe UK Ltd will not accept any consequential liability irrespective of the notice given.
Infrasafe collects and processes a range of information about candidates for training purposes. Our Privacy Notice, in line with the requirements of the GDPR, explains what information we collect about an individual, how it is used and how long it is retained. A copy of this Policy is displayed at our training centre and can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or located at http://www.infrasafe.co.uk/policies/infrasafe-uk-limited-privacy-notice.
This website and its content is copyright of Infrasafe UK Ltd with is part of the RailSafe Group.
© Infrasafe UK Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.