Infrasafe leads the field in professional services to the rail industry. With over 100 years' combined rail operations management experience and as a RISQS Approved Supplier, we understand the needs of our clients.
We have supplied a number of major nationwide possession management contracts to Network Rail as Primary Supplier and as a Preferred Supplier of contingent labour. The Company holds a Network Rail Railway Contractors' Certificate (RCC) to provide safety critical staff and training. Infrasafe’s team of rail safety critical staff is trained at our reputed, fully equipped training facility in Blaydon, Tyne & Wear.
Our rail services include:
- Possession management
- SSOW/ Possession planning and documentation
- Rail safety labour
- Railway track labour
- Rail safety critical training
- Railway consultancy
- Workplace assessments
- Railway isolation management
- Level crossing services
- Railway safety inspections
- Railway track warning systems
- Railway minor building works
- Track monitoring, GPS Surveys and Laser Scanning
For all of your railway services requirements, please contact us on email@example.com or 0191 499 0024.